Thursday, October 13, 2016

Sweet & Sour Pineapple Pork Recipe • A Delicious Meal! | Club Foody

Pork, as you know, is a lean meat when the fat is trimmed. It is also one of the most consumed meats in the world. There are many ways to prepare pork and technically, everything about this animal can be eaten. Yes that includes the head, ears, tongue, etc. I like to create new dishes using untraditional Western ingredients but today I’m being conservative.
 
Although I like sweet things to eat once in a while, I am not a fan of it when it comes to my main course unless it’s not the predominant flavor. One dish that I’ve always enjoyed is my Sweet & Sour Pineapple Pork (chicken can be substituted here of course). The combination of ingredients is perfectly balanced, making this popular dish a satisfying meal!
 
I enjoy Asian cuisine but this Sweet & Sour Pineapple Pork recipe is more like an “American-Asian” fusion. It’s also the same with my Singapore NoodlesUdon Noodle SoupChinese 5 Spice Spare RibsMoo Shu Pork Tortillas, and many more…
 
I have to admit that this recipe is quite easy to make as long as everything is ready which means all cut and measured. In French, it is called “mise en place”. When the sweet & sour sauce is ready, every step of cooking goes pretty fast. One ingredient is quickly sautéed before another one is added. This is the “key to success” when cooking any stir fry so be ready!
 
This Sweet & Sour Pineapple Pork is so delicious! I tried to duplicate this recipe as close as I could from memory when going to Chinese restaurants and I have to say, it worked out quite well! Served with white rice, this is a great flavorful dish to make and I’m sure you and your family will enjoy this recipe.
Bon Appétit!
 
Check out these fabulous Asian recipes…
– Dakgangjeong – Sweet & Spicy Crispy Korean Chicken
– Char Siu Pork
– Wonton Soup
– Tuna Tataki with Avocado Slaw
– Vietnamese Summer Rolls
– Matcha Cheesecake
– Mandarin Chicken coming on November 17th, 2020
and for even more pork recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Pork

 

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit https://clubfoody.com/recipe/sweet-sour-pineapple-pork/


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment