Thursday, September 29, 2016

Mediterranean Fish Fillet with Tapenade

As you probably know, Mediterranean cuisine is very healthy and mainly made up of plant products. You’ll find these common ingredients in this cuisine; olive oil, whole grains, fruits & vegetables, beans, nuts, herbs & spices.

The reason why I love this cuisine so much is because I enjoy cooking with fresh ingredients and prefer using herbs and spices to enhance the flavor of my dish versus salt. I’ve never been a fan of salt since childhood and yet when I use it, I stay away from table salt and opt for the much healthier version which is Himalayan Sea Salt.

This recipe started because I had some chopped black olives sitting in the fridge and I didn’t want to waste them. From the very first attempt, this recipe was a success. It is light and fresh with some zip to it. This Mediterranean Fish Fillet with Tapenade is packed with flavor. It’s a simple healthy recipe that everyone will enjoy. An added bonus is that it is quick to prepare too.
Bon Appétit!


For ingredient amounts and much more, visit http://clubfoody.com/recipe/mediterranean-fish-fillet-with-tapenade/

No comments:

Post a Comment