Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Thai Chicken Curry Recipe • Great Flavorful Asian Dish! | Club Foody

Blogging is fun and so is creating recipes. Mix these two together and the results can be quite exciting! No seriously guys, creating recipes is my passion, the inner “artsy” side of me. The reward I get from it is to share my dishes with you and hope you’ll enjoy them – and why wouldn’t you? There’s no prize at the end besides hearing back from you, saying you enjoyed one of my creations.
 
The other day, one of my subscribers from Thailand was quite impressed with my Thai Yellow Curry Paste. Wow! That was awesome! I felt that I had accomplished something great and boy did it ever make me feel good inside! Yeah, yeah I know… my ego was boosted and it made me happy! C’mon… she is from THAILAND and liked it! Of course, I would still have felt great inside if that woman was from Russia – a compliment is always positively welcomed – but who better to judge it than someone from Thailand.
 
She was also curious about which dish I created to go along with my yellow curry paste and that is what today’s recipe is all about… Thai Chicken Curry! I love the mixed flavors of sweet, spicy and savory together. It’s so aromatic and at the same time comforting. Thailand is on my “bucket list”, and making this dish brings this colorful, energetic culture into my kitchen!
 
Of course, now that I’ve told you about my Thai subscriber, I wonder how she will react to this recipe. I’m not worried at all because when I tasted this Thai chicken curry dish, it was an “OMG” moment! It was exactly how I wanted this recipe to turn out. Being in many Thai restaurants before, I knew which flavors I was looking for and they were right here on my plate. My biggest concern was more with the paste because I wasn’t too sure if I had enough spices in it to make it taste flavorful. I never find just “spicy” food interesting… it has to have some flavor to it as well. When I only taste “hot” and nothing else, to me, it’s a one note dish… so boring!
 
Don’t be too afraid about the paste when you make it. It has some major zip to it but when you’ve added all the ingredients in this Thai Chicken Curry together in the saucepan, it mellows out quite a bit and the results are amazing! This recipe is fast and easy to make plus you can proudly say that you can make Thai recipes from scratch at home…now that’s cool and spicy !
Bon Appétit!
 
Here are some other Asian inspired recipes for you to try…
– Singapore Noodles
– Matcha Cheesecake
– Dakgangjeong ~ Sweet & Spicy Crispy Korean Chicken
– Udon Noodle Soup
– Vietnamese Summer Rolls
– Asian Chicken Salad
and for even more chicken recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Poultry

  

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit https://clubfoody.com/recipe/thai-chicken-curry/


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment