Friday, May 26, 2017

Pacific Coast Salmon on the BBQ Recipe • Easy & Flavorful! | Club Foody

When I was single and dating, I realized that every guy had a “signature dish”. Each one of them was proud to make me taste their “creation”. The majority of the dishes that I tried (I’m not trying to be one of the judges from “Chopped”) – were okay! Considering that these poor single men with no culinary background were on their own, cooking to impress me (or other ladies) was good enough to deserve respect!
 
Most of them found ways to come up with some dishes by using prepared food. For example, one guy I was dating for almost 6 months was making shrimp risotto. You’d probably think that’s not too shabby. You’re right… until I stood next to him watching his “cooking method”. It basically came down to; 1 box of risotto plus frozen shrimp and pre-shredded cheese (I can’t stand that kind of cheese… yuck!). The final result was fine as long as I dismissed most of the ingredients. Of course the important thing was he made an effort to cook something for me.
 
One day, there was a very handsome man named David from British Columbia that approached me and the connection between the two of us was unbelievable! We started dating long distance and eventually met in person in Toronto. From there, I came to visit him here in Vancouver. Like most of the men I dated before him, he had a signature dish as well but this one was quite different from the others… it was really good! It was his Pacific Coast Salmon on the BBQ!
 
His salmon was seasoned (although a little too salty) and cooked perfectly on the barbecue. He served it with rice and steamed veggies. That was it! I was hooked! What? Who says women can’t be won over by their stomachs… lol! After we moved in together, this Salmon on the BBQ recipe became one of our favorites and still is. We had Lynn and June, friends of ours from Los Angeles over for dinner when we were vacationing in Palm Springs area last month. Guess what was on the menu…? His salmon recipe!
 
Now that we have evolved as a couple and now married, I like to serve this dish with my Moroccan Couscous Salad and some fresh steamed green beans. Simple and quite fast to prepare, this Salmon on the BBQ is the perfect dish to serve either when hosting or when you want a quick, light and healthy meal.
Bon Appétit!
 
Check out these other fabulous fish recipes…
– Panko Breaded Fish Fillet
– Red Snapper en Papillote
– Mediterranean Fish Fillet with Tapenade
– Grilled Fish Tacos
– Ceviche de Pescado – Fish Ceviche
– Sardine Cups
and for even more grilled recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Grilling & BBQ

 

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit http://clubfoody.com/recipe/pacific-coast-salmon-on-the-bbq/


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment