Thursday, May 18, 2017

Powerhouse Cookies Recipe • A Healthy & Tasty Snack! | Club Foody

When I was living in Toronto, I was at the gym 6 days a week… Nutrition, exercise and healthy eating were a priority for me. I had a regimen that I stuck to firmly and not only did I feel amazing but I looked great too! I recently started getting back to that kind of lifestyle. It’s hard at first but as soon as you start seeing and feeling the results, it seems to get easier.
 
Now that the warmer weather is here and summer is close by, getting back in shape is a lot more enjoyable than during the colder winter months. David and I love outdoor activities. We’re both avid golfers and enjoy cycling a lot. We also like to go for long walks and with all the beautiful parks here in British Columbia, it’s a nice excuse to step out. When we know we’ll be gone for a while, we like to bring a little snack with us. It can be fruits, cut veggies or cookies but not just any kind… my Powerhouse Cookies!
 
This cookie recipe is so delicious! It’s not overly sweet and the list of healthy ingredients that go into it makes these powerhouse cookies even more enjoyable. David likes them a lot, he even has them for breakfast with his morning coffee. I’m sure they can keep well for a week but we’re not the best people to ask. Every time I make them, they disappear fast – just keep in mind that there’s only two of us here… lol!
 
These Powerhouse Cookies are nutritious, easy to make and let’s not forget how delicious they are. Next time you plan an activity and want to bring a snack along, this recipe is perfect but just make sure to bring enough for everyone!
Bon Appétit!
 
Here are more great Vegan and Vegetarian recipes for you to try…
– Moroccan Couscous Salad
– Red Velvet Boost
– Green Beans with Chili-Orange Oil
– Energy Berry Bites
– Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
– Cran-Apricot California Salad
and for even more snack recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Snacks

 

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit https://clubfoody.com/recipe/powerhouse-cookies/


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment