Thursday, September 21, 2017

Minestrone Soup Recipe • A Healthy Italian Classic! | Club Foody

The end of the summer is here! Perhaps you are the kind of person that starts feeling nostalgic about seeing the warm weather going away or perhaps you are the other kind who is happy to finally enjoy the cooler temperatures. Which camp am I in? Both… ! I hate seeing summer leaving us but on the other hand, I’m happy to see the fall season coming with its beautiful colors and the crisp air.
 
During the hot summer months, I feel lazy when it’s time to cook unless I do it very early in the morning or if we BBQ that day. With the cooler temperatures on our door step, I suddenly have immense energy to cook because I see all the fresh fall produce at my grocery store and my local farmers market shelves… love it! At home, we also have a small garden that we grow herbs along with tomatoes – if our outdoor patio was bigger, we would have more space to grow more produce.
 
One recipe I make every year is my Minestrone Soup. It’s not because it’s my recipe (yes it is… don’t kid yourself Frankie) but boy when my friends and family have it, they go “nuts” about it! It is packed with super fresh ingredients and you can enjoy it all year round because it’s freezable. There’s a little prep involved but isn’t it worth it to feed your family amazing healthy food for months to come? There are other soup recipes I also make during this time of year such as my Creamy Tomato Basil Soup, Corn ChowderBroccoli Cheddar Soup and Carrot Soup with Mashed Potatoes.
 
Originally from Italy, this soup has great flavor! With a beautiful mix of legumes along with fresh produce and fresh herbs, this Minestrone Soup is packed with healthy goodness that you and your family will love.
Bon Appétit!
 
Check out these other delicious soup recipes…
– West Coast Smoked Salmon Chowder
– Turkey Noodle Soup
– Udon Noodle Soup
– Slow Cooker Beef Barley Soup
– Wonton Soup
– French Onion Soup Gratinée
and for even more soup and chowder recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Soups

 

For ingredient amounts and more info, visit https://clubfoody.com/recipe/minestrone-soup/


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment