Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Kiwi-Banana-Pineapple-Orange Smoothie

It’s finally summer time and one great thing about the season is the produce. I love my fresh fruit and vegetables. I have them every day with every meal…what can I say…it’s a healthy thing to do! As most of you should know by now, I love to mix several ingredients and create new recipes.

I love trying different fruits and fruit combinations and one of the best ways to try them is making smoothies. Think about it…with all of the fresh fruits available…how can you resist the temptation?

In today’s video, I’ll share with you one of my creations…my Kiwi-Banana-Pineapple-Orange Smoothie. Yes I know I should come up with a shorter title and the reason why I didn’t is because this recipe is also featured on a large food website. Sorry but I’m stuck with the title as you can understand.

This recipe is a refreshing fruit combination and is a great way to start your day. One taste and you’ll have a big smile on your face. I’m sure the whole family will love it and it will become a breakfast favorite. Give it a try…you will be glad you did. Bon Appétit!

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit http://clubfoody.com/recipe/kiwi-banana-pineapple-orange-smoothie/

No comments:

Post a Comment