Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Grilled Jalapeño Poppers Recipe • A Crowd Pleaser! | Club Foody

 

I’m a barbecue foody (yes with a “y”) because I love the smokiness of grilled food. If I have to choose between a filet mignon seared in a cast iron pan versus on the barbecue, I’ll go for the grilled one – the same applies to Grilled Chicken versus the one I baked in the oven.
 
There’s another recipe that I enjoy even more since we bought a pepper roasting rack a few years back and it’s my Grilled Jalapeño Poppers! Smoky, slightly spicy and cheesy, these are scrumptiously delicious and great for backyard parties. The beauty of this recipe is the poppers can be stuffed ahead of time so they’re ready for when you want to cook them on the barbecue.
 
Technically, poppers are deep-fried and although I love them that way, during the summer time they’re better on the grill plus you don’t have to stay inside to cook them. It’s a nice twist on an American classic.
 
Stuffed with a bunch of tasty ingredients, this is an incredible barbecue recipe! I use my mild Italian sausage because the peppers already have some heat but nothing is stopping you from using hot. If you make my Homemade Sausage recipe and want it to be mild, don’t add any red pepper flakes. I also add some onions and fresh chopped rosemary to the meat mixture along with two types of cheese and pimento peppers. The combination is totally a “wow” factor for these Grilled Jalapeño Poppers!
 
Since we bought this grilling rack, we’ve been creating a bunch of other delicious barbecue popper recipes like Hawaiian, Greek, a Canadian version as well as an Asian one. They’re all amazingly tasty and I’ll be posting them in the years to come so stay tuned…
 
If you’re looking for something fun and flavorful this summer, these Grilled Jalapeño Poppers are a great choice! Served as is or with a nice Ranch Dressing, this is the perfect appetizer to enjoy with friends and family!
Bon Appétit!
 
Check out these other great BBQ & grilling recipes…
– Caribbean Jerk BBQ Pork Chops
– Rotisserie Chicken
– Coney Island Hot Dog
– Pacific Coast Salmon on the BBQ
– Turkish Kebabs
– Blue Cheese Burgers
and for even more grilling recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • BBQ & Grilling


For ingredient amounts, directions and much more, visit https://clubfoody.com/cf-recipes/grilled-jalapeno-poppers/


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube
 




No comments:

Post a Comment