Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Deli Burgers Recipe • Deli-cious Grilled Goodness! | Club Foody

 

When May finally gets here, I have a simple equation: nicer weather = BBQ season. David and I love grilling and every chance we have, we fire up the barbecue to make one of our delicious recipes like Greek Ouzo Pork KebabsGrilled Tuna SteaksFire Roasted SalsaRotisserie ChickenLamb KoftaCreole Shrimp & Andouille Skewers, and so on.
 
Of course, there are the popular ones like burgers and hot dogs but if I have to pick between the two of them, I’ll definitely go with the first one. I really can’t stand the fast food ones and prefer making my own. I think of my CaliforniaHawaiian TeriyakiBlue CheeseItalian or Mexican ones, Bronto and Smoky Porky! Let’s add another mouthwatering one to this list… my Deli Burgers!
 
What?
This comfort food is made with three kinds of meat; beef, Montréal smoked meat and Black Forest Ham! Believe it or not, the combination is absolutely “bang on”. It also comes with a beautiful mustard sauce made with mayo, prepared mustard and horseradish. You might think these Deli Burgers are odd but let me tell you that the results are amazing!
 
When I make them, I usually form 4 patties – they’re big boys! They’re over half a pound each but you can always make them smaller… your call! I chill them for about 1 hour to let the flavor blend together. When 60 minutes is up, I bring them back to room temperature – they cook more evenly that way – and turn the barbecue on until it reaches 500ºF. Grill them 6 to 7 minutes per side, add my hamburger buns a few minutes before the burgers are done and top the patties with processed cheese… voilà!
 
With three different kinds of meats along with a nice mustard sauce, these Deli Burgers are deli-cious! This is an incredible and original recipe perfect for BBQ season. They are sure to please your guests at your next backyard party…
Bon Appétit!
 
Check out these other great BBQ & grilling recipes…
– Shrimp Po’ Boy
– Grilled Jalapeño Poppers
– Turkish Kebabs
– Chicken Chapli Kebab
– Tarragon Limoncello Halibut
– Tomates à la Provençale (Tomatoes Provencal)
– Grilled Fish Tacos
and for even more grilling recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • BBQ & Grilling


For ingredient amounts, directions and much more, visit https://clubfoody.com/cf-recipes/deli-burgers/





No comments:

Post a Comment