Thursday, January 12, 2023

Ricotta Spinach & Sausage Pasta Recipe | Club Foody

 

Pasta… oh yeah, I love pasta! The reason is I find it so versatile. I can use the protein I want, make the sauce with tomatoes, cream or simply oil with herbs, I can have it gratinée or sprinkle on some cheese, and so on.
 
Throughout the years, I’ve posted so many incredible pasta recipes like Zucchini Pork PenneTurkey Tetrazzini, Lady Athena’s Rockin’ Crab Shell PastaOrzo alla MilaneseFrankie’s Macaroni CasseroleCreamy Shrimp LinguinePappardelle with Pancetta & Mushrooms, and many more…
 
In the episode, I share my Ricotta Spinach & Sausage Pasta! This is what I call a perfect weeknight meal! It’s uncomplicated, easy and so tasty! It won’t be a Michelin star dish but it’s an amazing one to add to your folder!
 
As I mentioned above, pasta can be very versatile and so is this recipe. Although I use hot Italian sausage, you can easily substitute other proteins like ground turkey or chicken, ground beef, ground lamb or ground pork. If using a lean meat, you’ll have to add some oil to the skillet.
 
Another versatile substitute with this Ricotta Spinach & Sausage Pasta is you can use other noodles like ziti or penne. The same applies with cheese. David and I enjoy Grana Padano but if you’re a Mozzarella fan, use that instead.
 
Marinara sauce is my preferred ingredient for this recipe but once again, don’t limit yourself. You can go for Pomodoro, Alfredo or go all meat with a Bolognese Sauce. If there’s some pesto in your freezer that needs some attention, use it. This recipe doesn’t have limitations… have fun with the ingredients!
 
This Ricotta Spinach & Sausage Pasta is totally a weeknight recipe. Nothing is complicated… just a delicious comfort food to serve your family! I won’t be surprised if it becomes a favorite of yours…
Bon Appétit!
 
Check out these other amazing weeknight recipes…
– Hamburger Helper Copycat
– Orzo with Chicken & Asiago
– Lamb Keema
– Shepherd’s Pie
– Italian Wedding Soup
– Filet-O-Fish Sandwich
– Swedish Meatballs
and for even more pasta recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Pasta & Pizza


For ingredient amounts, directions and much more, visit https://clubfoody.com/cf-recipes/ricotta-spinach-sausage-pasta/


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube
 

Ricotta Spinach & Sausage Pasta




No comments:

Post a Comment