Thursday, August 15, 2024

Country-Style Blueberry Pie Recipe • Simply the Best! | Club Foody

 

Every summer, we buy a lot of fruits but this year, for some reason, we went overboard! Each week, we bought 🛒 so much therefore I had to make a lot of recipes with them like Strawberry Shortcake, Cherry Clafoutis, Watermelon Salsa, Raspberry Sweet Rolls, Strawberry Mango Margarita, etc.
 
When it comes to blueberries, we bought quite a few containers. I made some Blueberry Muffins, Blueberry Pancakes, Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake, and even Blueberry Ice Cream! Of course, I restock my Blueberry Syrup for my waffles 🥞 and also made a few jars of Blueberry Jam.
 
Another one that I haven’t baked for a long time was my Country-Style Blueberry Pie! After the first bite, I couldn’t understand 🤔 why it doesn’t become an annual summer recipe in our household! With a perfectly set filling, this dessert is incredibly scrumptious!
 
This recipe is so straightforward. All the ingredients are combined 👩‍🍳👨‍🍳 together before being transferred to a pie crust. I dot the top with a few small cubes of butter, place the other crust on top, crimp the edges, brush on an egg wash, make a few slits, sprinkle some sugar and then it goes in the oven… that’s all!
 
The Country-Style Blueberry Pie filling can be modified. When I filmed this episode, I had a big bowl of lemons sitting on my counter so I used the zest and juice from them. On the other hand, these can be substituted with orange 🍊. I did both versions in the past and the results are equally delicious!
 
Just before baking it, I like to sprinkle about ½ tablespoon of granulated sugar on top of the pie. It gives a nice finishing touch 🤩 to this sweet treat. However, it’s totally not necessary to add any and you can skip it if you prefer.
 
This Country-Style Blueberry Pie is simply fabulous! Not runny, the filling is nicely set with an amazing flavor! This dessert is certainly a treat 💖! While blueberries are in season, don’t wait to enjoy this summer favorite!
Bon Appétit! 🍽
 
Check out these other great delicious pie recipes… 😀
– Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Pie
– Flapper Pie
– Key Lime Pie
– Bing Cherry Pie
– Coconut Cream Pie
– Lemon Meringue Pie
– Bumbleberry Pie
and for even more pie and other dessert recipes 🍩🍰, click on this link… Recipe Category • Dessert


For ingredient amounts, directions, and much more, visit  https://clubfoody.com/cf-recipes/country-style-blueberry-pie/


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel 📽 by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube
 

Country-Style Blueberry Pie




No comments:

Post a Comment