Thursday, August 8, 2024

Creamy Cilantro-Lime Dressing • So Tasty! | Club Foody

 

I mostly gave up commercial dressings and vinaigrettes a long time ago. When I was going to university, my budget was very tight and reflected on my grocery list. I was buying a lot of vegetables – back then it was very cheap – and salads 🥗 were what I was eating the majority of the time.
 
When it came to dressings and vinaigrettes, I could only afford one. As a “closet” foody, I didn’t like it to be restrained to such a limited choice therefore when push comes to shove, I started making 👩‍🍳 them from scratch.
 
My first attempt was Italian Vinaigrette which wasn’t too bad. Then I ventured to Raspberry Vinaigrette – that one took me a few attempts before getting it right – followed by Ranch Dressing as well as Blue Cheese, and more. Eventually, I ended up making this one… Creamy Cilantro-Lime Dressing!
 
Made with fresh ingredients, this condiment is so tasty! It’s bright and bold in flavor! It’s perfect to enhance your salads. It takes just 5 minutes ⏳ to prep and voilà, you’ve got yourself a delicious dressing freshly made without any preservatives or chemicals in it… bonus!!!
 
This Creamy Cilantro-Lime Dressing is versatile. To make it the right consistency for salad dressing, milk is added – I normally use about 4 tablespoons. On the other hand, if you omit the milk, this condiment can turn into a topping for your tacos 🌮 or fajitas. It can also be used as a dip for your veggie tray.
&nsp;
I like using sour cream because this is what I have in my fridge most of the time. For a true Mexican flare, crema is the other alternative. After been chilled for 1 hour, the mixture might be thick so to fix it, simply add a little more milk 🥛 or freshly squeezed lime juice depending on your preferences.
 
Creamy Cilantro-Lime Dressing is another example that food made from scratch tastes a zillion times better than anything out there. Either you’re a foody like me or your resources are limited 💰, this is a great recipe to make!
Bon Appétit! 🍽
 
Check out these other delicious vinaigrette/dressing recipes… 😀
– Greek Salad Dressing
– Roasted Red Pepper Parmesan Vinaigrette
– Creamy Avocado Dressing
– Mandarin Orange Vinaigrette with Sesame
– Asian Peanut Dressing
– Pomegranate Molasses Dressing
– Catalina Dressing
and for even more condiment recipes 🥫, click on this link… Recipe Category • Condiments


For ingredient amounts, directions, and much more, visit  https://clubfoody.com/cf-recipes/creamy-cilantro-lime-dressing/


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel 📽 by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube
 

Creamy Cilantro-Lime Dressing




No comments:

Post a Comment