Thursday, 16 February 2017

Potato Gnocchi

Wasting food is not in my vocabulary. I set a priority to use all the ingredients and leftovers in my refrigerator by making new and old recipes. Is that from my catholic background and the way I was raised? Maybe… but I’m pretty sure that the cost of living is the main factor of my “no-waste food” attitude.

Although I make an effort of not throwing out food, I sometimes have to. One food item I never really gave any thought to until I created this cooking website is mashed potato leftovers. Yes I have made some potato pancakes from the leftovers in the past which I should eventually share with you – they are very good – but besides that, I never made anything from them until recently.

I had a ton of leftovers from my Mixed Mashed Potato recipe and I didn’t want to waste any but didn’t want to eat potato pancakes for breakfast the entire week either. This is when the idea of making Potato Gnocchi came up! It is such an easy recipe and you can turn your mashed into a delicious meal! Of course this recipe is made with another recipe so if you want the full experience, I recommend you try my Mixed Mashed Potato recipe by clicking on this link: http://clubfoody.com/recipe/mixed-mashed-potato/ 



 Bon App├ętit!

 

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit http://clubfoody.com/recipe/potato-gnocchi/

No comments:

Post a Comment