Thursday, February 16, 2017

Potato Gnocchi Recipe • Delicious Italian Dumplings! | Club Foody


Wasting food is not in my vocabulary. I set a priority to use up all the ingredients and leftovers in my refrigerator by making new and old recipes. Does that come from my catholic background and the way I was raised? Probably... but I'm pretty sure that the cost of living is the main reason for my "no-waste food" attitude. 


Although I make an effort to not throw any food out, sometimes I have to. One food item I never really gave much thought to until I started working as a food/recipe analyst for an American cooking website was mashed potato leftovers. Yes, I have made some potato pancakes from the leftovers in the past which were very good and I should eventually share them with you, but besides that, I never made anything from them.

 
I had a ton of leftovers from my Mixed Mashed Potato recipe and I didn’t want to waste any but didn’t want to eat potato pancakes for breakfast the entire week either. That is when the idea of making Potato Gnocchi came about! These little potato pillows are tender and tasty!
 
In the video I’ll also show you a sauce that goes very well with this Potato Gnocchi recipe. Sometimes though, I like to use different sauces of mine which are my Classic Marinara Sauce, my Bolognese Sauce or my Pasta Sauce. It all depends how I feel that day…
 
This easy recipe turns your leftover potatoes into a delicious meal that everyone will enjoy! Of course this Potato Gnocchi recipe is made with another recipe so if you want the full experience, I recommend you try my Mixed Mashed Potato recipe.
Bon Appétit!
 
Here are other incredible classic Italian recipes for you to try…
– Veal Ossobuco
– Mushroom Risotto
– Tiramisu
– Panettone
– Classic Marinara Sauce
– Orzo alla Milanese
and for even more pasta and pizza recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Pasta & Pizza


For ingredient amounts and much more, visit https://clubfoody.com/recipe/potato-gnocchi/


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment