Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Prawn Saganaki Recipe • A Fabulous Greek Classic! | Club Foody

A few years ago, I was approached by an American cooking website to be a food-recipe analyst. I accepted the position with enthusiasm and while I no longer work with them, it was a great experience. It was an opportunity for me to try something different. Once, I received a box filled with jarred sauce, seasonings and other food items along with recipes to try. Once recipe in particular that intrigued me was Prawn Saganaki and sure enough, it was delicious!


After, I made it several times it became a regular item on our menu. Although there were no preservatives in the jarred sauce, I had a problem with it… I had to buy the jar every time I wanted to make it and it wasn’t cheap! The solution was to make my own sauce recipe!
 
Prawn Saganaki is a staple dish in Greece and it is a popular appetizer they like to serve. I prefer to enjoy it as a main course. It is light, amazingly flavorful, easy to make and served with crusty bread, this meal is very satisfying! You won’t feel “stuffed” after eating it – you’ll feel just right! Talking about bread, here is an amazing homemade baguette recipe that you have to try… my French Baguettes or this incredible Mediterranean Olive Bread!
 
This Prawn Saganaki is one of my favorite summer recipes although I make it all year round. I like to sip a nice crisp Sauvignon Blanc with it and truly savor every bite…!
Bon Appétit!
 
Check out these other amazing seafood recipes…
– Creole Shrimp & Andouille Skewers
– Sautéed Scallops with Beurre Blanc
– Spanish Paella
– Crab Artichoke Pepper Dip
– Shrimp Maque Choux
– Seafood Pizza
and for even more seafood and fish recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Seafood & Fish 


For ingredient amounts and much more, visit https://clubfoody.com/recipe/prawn-saganaki/


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment