Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Breakfast Sausage Muffin Cups

Always on the go! Running here, running over there, trying to get there on time, picking up the kids, being on time for an appointment, meeting deadlines… oh my oh my! It’s crazy when we really think about it. Whose fault is it? Our society, the media, or are we just a bunch of lunatics that want this kind of pressure? I don’t know… I just want to slow my schedule down and the more I try it seems the less successful I am at it!

I work mostly at home but I can just imagine how it is in certain people’s homes in the morning. Trying to get everyone ready can easily turn chaotic! Get everybody moving so kids are on time at school and the parents get to work… Besides dragging the family members out of their beds, shower, getting dressed and so on, I understand why many families skip breakfast in the morning. Most of the time not by choice but by not having enough time to do it all…

I’m not a breakfast person as I mentioned many, many times but I DO enjoy its food. I just don’t take the time to eat… that’s all! Give me a carafe of coffee and I’m good to go! Yes, yes , yes and yes… let’s not go there! I know about how important breakfast is and yadda-yadda-yadda! On the other hand, I believe David is better than me when it comes to eating breakfast in the morning although he doesn’t have anything to eat until a few hours after he’s up. Now that he’s back working at his warehouse doing production for the season, the most convenient food item for him to have is something he can just reheat in the microwave at his work place.

I have an amazing breakfast recipe that would help any family on the go or the ones who don’t really have an appetite until later in the morning. Here’s my Breakfast Sausage Muffin Cups! Very easy to prep, this recipe is perfect for those frenzied mornings when everyone is running in a panic! If there’s no time to enjoy these delicious muffin cups, bring them to work or school and reheat them. Another big plus with these yummy cups is you can make them ahead, freeze them and serve them later on… now that’s very convenient! This is also a perfect brunch item to serve along with a garden salad and some fresh fruits. Go ahead, get disorganized in the morning because now you don’t have to worry about skipping breakfast anymore…
Bon Appétit!

 

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit http://clubfoody.com/recipe/breakfast-sausage-muffin-cups/


No comments:

Post a Comment