Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Creole Shrimp & Andouille Skewers Recipe | Club Foody

Skewers are always trendy during BBQ season!

 
There’s no doubt in my mind that when it comes to cooking, summer is all about barbecuing. You have such a wide variety of recipes you can make on the “barbie”… from savory to sweet. Also who wants to cook inside when the temperature goes way up?
 
When it comes to barbecued food, I like them all like Turkish KebabsGrilled Marlin SteaksGrilled Fish TacosChicken Chapli KebabTarragon Limoncello Halibut, and many more. Something about grilling on open flames that makes it taste better. As the food starts cooking on the BBQ, just the smell alone triggers my appetite. Also the char on the food gives another level of flavor… I love BBQ season!
 
I have many grilled recipes that I’ve created over the years and most of them during the winter with the anticipation of my favorite time of the year coming up.
I don’t like to complicate recipes especially during summer time. It’s too hot outside, plus I want to enjoy myself being outdoors not indoors and quick & easy recipes are always welcome. Having said that, in this episode I’m sharing with you another awesome BBQ recipe that my family and friends love when I make it!
 
Creole Shrimp & Andouille Skewers! This is “the recipe” you simply have to make this summer! It is packed with flavorful ingredients plus it takes only 30 minutes from start to finish… you have to love that!
 
There are two ingredients that I already posted that I utilize in this recipe; my Creole Seasoning Mix and my Homemade Andouille Sausage. The spiciness from the creole blend along with the smokiness (and spiciness as well) from the sausage, gives this dish a real Creole flair.
 
Incredibly delicious, easy and extremely quick to prep, this is unquestionably a recipe you just have to add to your grilling list. You’ll see how much your guests will rave about this Creole Shrimp & Andouille Skewers recipe at your next backyard party! Happy BBQ season and…
Bon Appétit!
 
Here are even more delicious grilling recipes for you to enjoy…
– Blue Cheese Burgers
– Tomates à la Provençale (Tomatoes Provencal)
– Caribbean Jerk BBQ Pork Chops
– Pacific Coast Salmon on the BBQ
– Lamb Kofta with Yogurt Sauce
– Rotisserie Chicken
and click on this link for more great BBQ recipes… Recipe Category • BBQ & Grilling

 

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit https://clubfoody.com/recipe/creole-shrimp-andouille-skewers/


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment