Thursday, August 16, 2018

Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce Recipe - Delicious, Quick & Easy! | Club Foody

I enjoy cooking and I think I’m pretty good at it. From starting out as being a necessity, it has become my passion. Let me explain…

When I just moved out on my own from my parents’ place, I was far from being a great cook. I was panicking in the kitchen and more often than not, I screwed up recipes. When I started doing my “mise en place”, stopped treating my kitchen like a lab for chemical experiments, my cooking got better.

What saved me many times through the transition of being bad to okay were the sauces. Making them was very easy for me and they helped rescue my dishes. With years of practice, I finally got a lot better but if it weren’t for the sauces, I might have given up in the kitchen; I doubt it but let’s assume…

There was a sauce I wasn’t familiar with until I had my first chicken finger meal. My first impression was “Yum!” I was so impressed with the flavor that I made my first attempt a couple of days later. I’m talking about my Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce! Boy this sauce is awesome! Tangy with a slight touch of sweetness, this condiment is quite delicious!

Next week I’ll be posting my Oven Baked Chicken Fingers. Of course Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce is a natural for this dish but there are also other recipes and dishes you can use this condiment in. I use it in one of my pasta recipes as well as with pork and fish. Another way to enjoy it is with pretzels… very nice!

Within 10 minutes you can have this lovely Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce ready. The taste is just awesome! It’s also versatile so there’s no excuse for not making it at home.
Bon Appétit!

Check out these lovely sauce recipes…
Citrus Cranberry Sauce
Homemade Tzatziki Sauce
Tartar Sauce
Smoky Buffalo Wing Sauce
Mornay Sauce
Hawai`ian Style Teriyaki Sauce
and for even more sauce and marinade recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category – Sauces & Marinades

 

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit http://clubfoody.com/recipe/honey-mustard-dipping-sauce/


No comments:

Post a Comment