Thursday, May 16, 2019

Limoncello Crème Brûlée • Lovely French Dessert! | Club Foody

Desserts are a nice final touch to serve after a delightful meal? I always make dessert when we have company over. They wrap up the entire dining experience. With only the two of us at home, I rarely make dessert because we would have to eat it all on our own for several days… How can I say it – we do have the “occasional” sweet tooth.
 
The good thing about desserts is most of them can be made ahead of time and they don’t have to be complicated to be delicious such as my Limoncello Crème Brûlée! This scrumptious dessert is so elegant and quite easy to make. Smooth and creamy with a crispy crunch on top, this is a dessert that will definitely wow your guests!
 
What I really appreciate about this recipe is I can change its flavor. In this video, I use some of my Homemade Limoncello Liqueur. The blend of the subtle lemon taste and the caramel from the melted sugar is such a lovely combination. Sweet & sour combined gives the perfect harmony to each bite! Other times, I use Grand Marnier or Banana liqueur. The next time I make some, I might use Bailey’s as David suggested.
 
In the video, I use my blow torch to melt the sugar on top of the Limoncello Crème Brûlée but if you don’t have one, place the ramekins on a baking sheet and broil them in the oven. Although the broiler is efficient, you really have to keep an eye on them as they can burn quite easily…
 
With Mother’s Day and many more celebrations coming up, this Limoncello Crème Brûlée is a light and elegant dessert that everyone will enjoy! This is a lovely French dessert to serve this season…
Bon Appétit!
 
Check out these scrumptious dessert recipes…
– Chocolate Lava Cake with Caramel
– Mille-Feuille
– Matcha Cheesecake
– Mango Purée with Mixed Berries and Cointreau
– Silk & Satin Chocolate Pie
– Cream Cheese Carrot Cake
and for even more elegant cuisine recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Elegant Cuisine

For ingredient amounts, directions and much more, visit https://clubfoody.com/recipe/limoncello-creme-brulee/

Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment