Saturday, May 4, 2019

El Pollo Cinco de Mayo • Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken | Club Foody

Recently, I received a request from a lady I met on social media. She’s a sweetie and I just love her personality. Unfortunately, she has been dealing with multiple sclerosis for over 30 years and cooking has been a challenge for her. Her request was if I had any super-easy recipes on hand that I would like to share with her. This is when I thought of one of my beautiful slow cooker recipes which is my Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken also called El Pollo Cinco de Mayo
 
A few years ago, we purchased a slow cooker and although it is such a convenient little kitchen appliance, we didn’t use it as often as we should so it was time to dust it off and cook in it again… As I am writing this, I don’t have a vast collection of slow cooker recipes but the ones I do have are amazing such as my slow cooker Mexican Chicken!
 
The first slow cooker recipe I’ll be sharing with you is my El Pollo Cinco de Mayo. It was inspired by Mexican ingredients and spices which makes this cuisine so colorful and also so flavorful! Besides chicken, it features jalapeño peppers, ancho and chipotle chili powders for a little Mexican “caliente”.
 
This slow cooker Mexican chicken recipe is easy enough for you to try and especially for my friend on social media. There are a few ways to serve this flavorful dish. I like to enjoy it with flour tortillas or on a bed of rice. As this slow cooker recipe is posted today, this is my way to celebrate Mexican Latin culture and hope you will join the celebration as well!
Bon Appétit!
 
Here are several more Mexican recipes for you to enjoy…
– Chipotle Chicken Tortilla Pizza
– Jicama Mango Pepper Salad
– Chicken Stuffed Crêpes with Poblano Sauce
– Pulled Pork Enchiladas
– Mexican Cornbread
– Soufflé Mexican Omelet
– Grilled Fish Tacos
and for even more slow cooker recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category – Slow Cooker

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit https://clubfoody.com/recipe/el-pollo-cinco-de-mayo-mexican-chicken/

Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube


 

No comments:

Post a Comment