Thursday, May 2, 2019

Spicy Beef Nacho Supreme - Fabulous Finger Food! | Club Foody


With summer coming up, many of us will be having backyard parties. Without being too complicated, there are a lot of great recipes out there that are perfect when entertaining a large group and the results are delicious & amazing! There’s Six Layer Chip Dip, Pumpernickel Spinach Dip, and many more…
 
There’s one that originated in Mexico that has been popular for decades, requires little time to prep and is very tasty. Without reinventing the wheel, here is my Spicy Beef Nachos Supreme! I’m not using nontraditional ingredients here but I add a few that make this dish quite interesting and absolutely flavorful…
 
Although I called it Spicy Beef Nachos Supreme, this dish is not overly spicy but it has some “zip” to it. I do add a few of my Pickled Jalapeños but it is up to you to omit them – that would be a big mistake… c’mon! after all it is a Mexican dish – or add more than I do.
 
I like to serve this recipe with David’s famous Creamy Guacamole, sour cream, refried beans and my salsa which I will share with you in 2020 so stay tuned…
 
Cinco de Mayo is coming up this weekend and with summer on our door step, this Spicy Beef Nachos Supreme is a fabulous dish to serve! This finger food is the perfect party food… definitely a great recipe for your next gathering!
Bon Appétit!
 
Check out these other tasty Mexican inspired recipes…
 El Pollo Cinco de Mayo – Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken
 Mexican Cornbread
 Chipotle Chicken Tortilla Pizza
 Grilled Fish Tacos
 Mexican Chicken Sub
– Chicken Tortilla Soup (coming on January 9th, 2020)
and for even more great International recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category – International

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit https://clubfoody.com/recipe/spicy-beef-nacho-supreme/

Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment