Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Piña Colada Ice Cream • Tropical Delight | Club Foody

When we go on vacation to tropical destinations, we like trying cocktails that we would have never had back home such as Mai Tai, Piña Colada, Blue Hawaii, Singapore Sling, etc. They are delicious, packed with flavor and set the tone for a relaxing and fun vacation!
 
I like them all and although I enjoy them when we are away, back home I usually drink the same old stuff. To break the pattern, I wanted to take one of them and create a recipe with it. The one I chose was Piña Colada because that’s the one I’d most likely end up drinking when I’m at a tropical destination. After many, many, many – did I mention “many” – attempts, I finally got it right!
 
In this episode, I’m sharing my Piña Colada Ice Cream with you! Well, I can go on and on about how tasty, creamy, velvety and beautiful this ice cream is, which by the way it is, but the most important factor I really wanted to share is this cold treat tastes exactly like a Piña Colada!
 
This original cold treat is perfect on hot summer days. It is also a delicious change when entertaining. Instead of the same old flavors of a banana split which are chocolate-strawberry-vanilla, make it different with this Piña Colada Ice cream and other original flavors like my Passion Fruit Ice Cream recipe…
Bon Appétit!
 
Note: In this recipe, I added rum so perhaps you want to reconsider serving this ice cream to minors.
 
Here are more delicious and original ice cream & cold treat recipes for you to try…
– Passion Fruit Ice Cream
– Kiwi Vodka Sorbet
– Blood Orange Ice Cream
– Yogurt Bars with Fruit & Nuts
– Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream
– Mango Sorbet
and for even more ice cream and cold treat recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Ice Cream & More

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit

Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube


 

No comments:

Post a Comment