Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Chicken à la Dijonnaise Recipe • Flavorful Weeknight Dinner! | Club Foody

David and I eat many different proteins but somehow it seems like we tend to cook chicken more often. I don’t mind because I have so many recipes for chicken thighsbreastswingsdrumsticks, etc., therefore I don’t always make the same old meals.
 
It’s only the two of us – no children… just a couple of cacti and plants (I’m strategically working on getting us a kitten in the near future). Depending on the recipe, sometimes I’m left with 2 or 3 thighs and the same amount of drumsticks. As we are not big fans of deep frying, I had to come up with a recipe that I can use up both at the same time. That is when this Chicken à la Dijonnaise was created!
 
This is an amazing dish and great to serve anytime! It’s flavorful, definitely different and lightly spiced. The combination of ingredients is just perfect together. I obviously use my Homemade Dijonnaise and this alone gives enough flavor to this recipe.
 
When it comes to marinating the chicken pieces, in the past I tried 1 hour as well as 2 hours and frankly, I didn’t see any difference. If your schedule is tight, go for 60 minutes… your Chicken à la Dijonnaise will be just as good as if it was marinated longer.
 
This is a lovely weeknight meal. It’s incredibly delicious and easy to make. I like to serve my Chicken à la Dijonnaise with rice and steamed veggies but I’m sure mashed potatoes would be great as well. Next time you have 2 or 3 drumsticks and about the same number of thighs, this is definitely the recipe to make…
Bon Appétit
 
Here are more delicious chicken recipes for you to try…
– 3 Cheese Chicken Parmesan
– Chicken with Creamy Mushrooms Garlic Sauce
– Orzo with Chicken & Asiago
– Indian Butter Chicken
– Thai Chicken Curry
– Southwest Chicken Thigh
and for even more chicken recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Poultry

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit

Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment