Thursday, January 9, 2020

Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe • A Flavorful Mexican Classic! | Club Foody

I am so blessed for many reasons. First I was fortunate enough to meet the love of my life. It took some time but eventually I met David and now we are only a couple of days away from getting married… That’s right! We are getting married in 48 hours!!! It’s the first time for both of us, plus we never had any kids… well my husband to be is my big kid… lol!
 
I’m greatly fortunate to have both of my parents alive… not too many people my age can say that. I’m not a millionaire although I’d love to be but I’m thankful for what I have which many around the world don’t have; a roof over my head, food every day on the table, good health and clean clothes to wear.
 
We’re also lucky because through our travels we’ve met amazing people who have become our friends. They come from all over Canada and California. One of our annual destinations is Puerto Vallarta, Mexico where we’ve met many of our friends. This is our spot to meet up and during our vacation we like to hang out, go to restaurants, clubs, and participate in a variety of activities together.
 
During one of those evenings out, I tried this incredible soup! It was soooo good, I decided to make my own version. Here’s my Chicken Tortilla Soup! Wow!!! It’s really tasty! With a great combination of herbs, spices and other added ingredients, this is a dish that will definitely satisfy your taste buds.
 
There are a few steps to make this recipe but it’s so worth it! First, I like to boil my chicken and then shred it. If you want a quick and easy method to do this, click on this link… How to Poach & Shred Chicken the Easy Way. Another step I do is to fry the flour tortillas in a cast iron pan. It doesn’t take that long and you get the authenticity of this popular Mexican dish.
 
The middle of winter can be cold and blustery especially when you live above the 47th parallel. There’s an urgent need for a warm meal like this Chicken Tortilla Soup. It’s flavorful, easy to make and it brings the flavors of Mexico to your table…
Bon Appétit!
 
Here are more soup and chowder recipes for you to enjoy…
– Udon Noodle Soup
– West Coast Smoked Salmon Chowder
– Carrot Soup with Mashed Potatoes
– Slow Cooker Beef Barley
– Minestrone Soup
– Cream of Mushroom Soup
and for even more Mexican inspired recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • International

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit https://clubfoody.com/recipe/chicken-tortilla-soup/

Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment