Friday, January 10, 2020

Kiwi Raspberry Smoothie Recipe • Great Breakfast Drink! | Club Foody

I’ve never been a big “breakfast” person. Although I love the foods, I don’t really take the time to enjoy them. Yeah, yeah, I know what you’re going to say – “breakfast is the most important meal of the day”, yadda, yadda, yadda… I know all that and when I DO take the time to make something, I often lean towards smoothies…
 
After fasting overnight, the best way to replenish our body’s nutrients is first thing in the morning (see I told you I knew that… lol!). Besides healthy granolas, I like to start my day with fresh fruits and one of my favorite things that I enjoy making for breakfast is smoothies.
 
Over the years I’ve created a lot of different smoothie recipes like my Red Velvet BoostTahini Mango Peanut Butter Smoothie, Green Smoothie (coming on March 17th, 2020) and many more. Today, there’s another one that I’d like to share with you… my Kiwi Raspberry Smoothie!
 
This healthy beverage is so refreshing and also quite filling. With a delicious combination of kiwifruit, raspberries, apple juice and other great ingredients, this Kiwi Raspberry Smoothie is an amazing way to start the day.
 
If you don’t have much time in the morning (or not taking the time like me) or you run out of breakfast/brunch ideas, this Kiwi Raspberry Smoothie is definitely a great choice. If you like to go to the gym, adding a scoop of protein makes it even better…
Bon Appétit!
 
Check out these delicious smoothie recipes…
– Tropical Sunshine Smoothie
– Tahini Mango Peanut Butter Smoothie
– Red Velvet Boost
– Cantaloupe Smoothie
– Berry Fusion Smoothie
– Pomegranate Avocado Detox Smoothie
and for even more breakfast and brunch recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category – Breakfast & Brunch

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit

Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment