Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Southwest Beef Casserole Recipe • Tasty Comfort Food! | Club Foody

Casseroles are always fun to make and are a great comfort food that families really enjoy. There’s nothing fancy about them but are they ever tasty! These are yummy weeknight meals that home cooks enjoy making. I like them and who doesn’t?
 
I have a few that I’ve shared with you in the past like my Frankie’s MacaroniMediterranean EggplantTurkey Tetrazzini, just to name a few. Today I’m adding another one to the list… my Southwest Beef Casserole!
 
With a beautiful mix of ingredients, this is a dish that everyone in your family will love. I’m telling you, this Southwest Beef Casserole is packed with flavor! It has just enough zip to make it deliciously interesting but not too much so it appeals to everyone.
 
I like to use egg noodles for this dish but if you prefer using rigatoni or even penne, go ahead… they’re both a great substitute. As I often say, recipes are great because you can always modify them with other ingredients to suit you and your family’s taste. In the past, I’ve used a mix of ground pork and beef together. The combination was spot on and it’s a great way to use up your ground pork as well.
 
Next time you want to try another easy and flavorful dish, this Southwest Beef Casserole is exactly what you need. It’s not extravagant but definitely a great meal to make anytime on a cold winter night. This is comfort food at its best!
Bon Appétit!
 
Check out these other delicious comfort food recipes…
– Orzo with Chicken & Asiago
– Italian Meatballs
– Red Beans and Rice – Slow Cooker
– Asian Sesame Pork Chops
– Easy Chicken Quesadillas
– Corn Chowder
– Mixed Mashed Potatoes
and for even more beef recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Beef

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit

Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment