Thursday, April 15, 2021

Blue Cheese Stuffed Olives Recipe • Enhance your Olives! | Club Foody

 

I remember back when I was living in Toronto and watching one of my favorite programs… Frasier! The story was about a psychiatrist, Dr. Frasier Crane, who worked at a radio station based in Seattle. Watching the TV show, I was wondering if I would ever go visit it one day; it sounded like an exciting West coast city to see.
 
A few years later, I went there with David who’s now my husband…
 
When we got to Seattle that was it… I fell in love with the Emerald City! It actually reminded me of Toronto which I miss and still do. It became my go-to city when I needed to fill the void from my Hollywood North City!
 
People are cultured, well-dressed, polished, elegant and well-mannered, enjoying the finer things in life like art, architecture, literature, food, and so on. When it comes to food, Seattle is definitely a “foody” destination! That’s where I got my first “out of this world” Dry Martini. It wasn’t from the mixology but more so the garnish… They served my cocktail with Blue Cheese Stuffed Olives! OMG!
 
When we came back home, I bought some at our local supermarket for an exorbitant price. It was the first and the last time I purchased them from the store. Always having blue cheese and cream cheese at home, I mixed them together and to get even more creaminess in the stuffing, I added a little heavy cream… Tada! My homemade Blue Cheese Stuffed Olives were created!
 
It’s a quick and very easy recipe to make. Besides enjoying them with a lovely Dry Martini, these Blue Cheese Stuffed Olives can be a delicious addition to any charcuterie platter. Don’t buy them at the grocery store when it’s much cheaper to make this flavorful condiment at home…
Bon Appétit!
 
Here are several more condiment recipes for you to enjoy…
– Pickled Jalapeños
– Duxelles
– Chili Oil
– Fire Roasted Salsa
– Corn Syrup
– Best Garlic Butter coming on August 10th, 2021
and for even more condiment recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Condiments


For ingredient amounts, directions and much more, visit https://clubfoody.com/cf-recipes/blue-cheese-stuffed-olives/


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube
 

Blue Cheese Stuffed Olives




No comments:

Post a Comment