Thursday, December 28, 2023

Holiday Aperol Spritz • Perfect for any Celebration! | Club Foody

 

Here we are… just about to say goodbye to 2023 and welcome the New Year. All around the globe 🌎, there are parties and gatherings going on. Places are decorated with candles, poppers, confetti, and balloons 🎈, plus hors d’oeuvres and cocktails are served.
 
For years, I was a bartender. I loved that job for many reasons; meeting new people, fun atmosphere, very good money 💰, plus, once in a while, creating new cocktails. Although, I made hundreds of different drinks for patrons, there’s one that I never heard of…
 
Back in February, we were invited over to our friends’ place. Maria, our hostess, served us something I never had before. As I was the designated driver 🚗, I only enjoyed one but it was incredible. When we got back home, I told David that the drink was good but I knew I could make it better…
 
Here’s my Holiday Aperol Spritz! Refreshing and so delicious, this colorful cocktail really reflects the Holiday celebrations 🥳! Using a specific ingredient that really enhances this drink, my version is very tasty and “holiday-ish”! It’s also very quick to make!
 
There’s not too much variance from the regular cocktail except, I add some Cranberry Simple Syrup as well as garnishing it with an orange slice 🍊 and a couple of fresh cranberries… that’s all! These little add-ons give another dimension to the drink.
 
Besides this amazing Holiday Aperol Spritz, here are other mixed cocktails 🍾 that are perfect for this time of year. I think of Chocolate MartiniHoliday PunchHomemade Holiday Eggnog (David likes adding rum to his… I prefer not!), Slow Cooker Mulled CiderMistletoe Kiss, and Blood Orange Martini… just to name a few.
 
This Holiday Aperol Spritz is another delicious way to toast the New Year! This refreshing cocktail is a tasty way to bring in 2024! From Club Foody, we wish you a healthy 💚, prosperous, and happy New Year!
Cheers!🥂
 
Check out these other amazing cocktail recipes… 😀
– White Russian
– Peach Bellini
– Dirty Dry Martini
– Spanish Coffee
– Homemade Holiday Eggnog
– Vodka Yummmosa
– Golden Sunset
and for even more cocktail recipes 🍹🥃🍸, click on this link… Recipe Category • Beverage & Cocktail


For ingredient amounts, directions, and much more, visit https://clubfoody.com/cf-recipes/holiday-aperol-spritz/


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel 📽 by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube
 

Holiday Aperol Spritz




No comments:

Post a Comment