Thursday, February 22, 2024

Meatless Spaghetti Sauce Recipe • Fresh & Tasty! | Club Foody

 

I love making pasta for a few reasons. First and foremost, it’s comfort food 🥰! Second, there’s a variety of pasta shapes with different textures. Third, there’s an infinite number of sauces to pair them with and lastly, a dish can be made within 30 minutes.
 
Of course, the wide selection of sauces makes the dish 🍝! I think of Carbonara, Cacio e Peper, Pesto, Quattro Formaggi, Bolognese, Amatriciana, AlfredoVodkaMarinara, Rosé, Ragù, Scarpariello, Arrabbiata, Puttanesca, Aglio e Olio, and many others.
 
Another popular one is Salsa di Pomodoro which translates to a sauce made mostly with tomatoes 🍅. It’s a good base for many recipes. I have one that is similar except with more ingredients and it’s my Meatless Spaghetti Sauce!
 
With fresh ingredients, this tasty sauce is loaded with goodness! It’s a great recipe to have on hand as it can be used for many different applications. I use this one when I make my Italian Meatballs, my ManicottiGnocchi, or Lasagna. It also makes an excellent vegan and vegetarian sauce.
 
To make this Meatless Spaghetti Sauce, I use my Classic Marinara Sauce but if I’m out, I simply go with good quality store-bought. Passata is another option but it’s pretty bold in taste as the sauce is not cooked yet. Even after simmering for 1 hour, the sauce will retain the robust flavor from the tomatoes. When I make my Pasta al Pomodoro, I use passata.
 
Can you turn this sauce into a Bolognese? Of course, you can. When the oil is hot, add the meat and sauté until it’s done. Scoop it up to a bowl using a slotted spoon, set aside and continue with the remaining ingredients. Return the meat, including any accumulated juices, and simmer gently for one hour ⏰.
 
Incredibly delicious, this savory Meatless Spaghetti Sauce recipe is loaded with goodness. It’s certainly a great tomato-based sauce to have on hand when making other dishes. If making a big batch, can it or freeze it for later use.
Bon Appétit! 🍽
 
Check out these other amazing sauce recipes… 😀
– Soubise Sauce
– Ethiopian Red Pepper Sauce
– Asparagus with Maltaise Sauce
– Iguana’s Mushroom Sauce
– Hollandaise Sauce
– Enchilada Sauce
– Sauce Robert
and for even more sauce recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Sauces & Marinades


For ingredient amounts, directions, and much more, visit https://clubfoody.com/cf-recipes/meatless-spaghetti-sauce/


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel 📽 by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube
 

Meatless Spaghetti Sauce




No comments:

Post a Comment