Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Shanghai Chicken Wings Recipe • Easy & sooo Tasty! | Club Foody

 

David and I have at least a couple dinners of chicken wings every month. We love them 💖! I like serving them with crudités like carrot, celery, and red pepper sticks. I also add broccoli florets and slices of sharp Cheddar cheese – hey, I have no choice but to stand by my nickname… Minnie Mouse!
 
Chicken Wings are also easy to make 👩‍🍳 – obviously, I use my Oven Baked method for them – plus I have so many different flavored sauces to choose from. There’s Smoky BuffaloHawaiian Style TeriyakiOrange SrirachaTriple ChiliEthiopian Red PepperSpicy StrawberryBacon JamSweet ChiliMango Chipotle, and more.
 
There’s another one we both enjoy a lot and it’s my Shanghai Chicken Wings! With bold flavors, this is an incredible recipe for wings although the sauce can also be used for other proteins. It’s quick to make and an original flavor to add to your folder!
 
The directions are pretty straightforward… 😉 Add all the ingredients to a saucepan, bring to a simmer and cook the mixture down to half or until it has a thick consistency that is still pourable – after all, you still need to coat your Shanghai Chicken Wings with it.
 
The quantity of this recipe is good for a dozen large wings. When my husband and I have our “wing night”, I like to make two flavors therefore that’s why I created this recipe with the ingredient amounts. Of course, double or triple it if you want to go all in with this flavor.
 
With Super Bowl 🏈 and Chinese New Year (year of the Dragon🐲) coming up this weekend, serve these flavorful Shanghai Chicken Wings to your guests along with a nice Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing! Not only is the delicious bold flavor incredible but also original…
Bon Appétit! 🍽
 
Here are more delicious finger food recipes for you to try… 😀
– Pepper Jack Cheese Sticks
– Spicy Beef Nacho Supreme
– Beer Cheese Dip
– Shrimp Sliders
– Onion Rings
– Chicken Nuggets
– Meat Lovers Pizza
– Sweet Pork Ribs
and for even more chicken recipes 🐓, click on this link… Recipe Category • Poultry


For ingredient amounts, directions, and much more, visit https://clubfoody.com/cf-recipes/shanghai-chicken-wings/





No comments:

Post a Comment