Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Caribbean Style Fish Stew Recipe • Light & Tasty! | Club Foody

 

With Club Foody in our lives, I cook and bake 👩‍🍳 constantly while David washes a pile of dishes – I’m such a lucky lady that my husband helps me! The ideal is when I make one of my one-pot recipes! It’s easy on both of us… the camera stays in one spot and my spouse can relax.
 
On the site, there are so many recipes to choose from such as Moules (Mussels) à la ProvençaleCouscous with Andouille & Shrimp 🍤, Cauliflower Fried RicePaella de MariscoLamb Keema, and more. Among them, here’s another delightful one to add to the list… my Caribbean Style Fish Stew!
 
This recipe is simply amazing! With a delicious blend of fresh produce along with seasonings, this easy one-pot meal is undeniably flavorful! Slowly simmered in a gorgeous tomato-based sauce 🍅, this fish dish is perfect to enjoy with crusty bread as a side.
 
This tasty and bright stew is pretty straight forward. After seasoning the fillets cut into medium sized pieces – either red snapper or cod are a great choice – with salt 🧂, pepper and my fish rub, they’re quickly cooked in oil and butter until just golden and set aside until needed.
 
From there, onions 🧅, green peppers, ginger and garlic 🧄 are sautéed in the same skillet. To make this Caribbean Style Fish Stew more authentic, I use Caribbean Pepper Sauce which can be easily found in the international aisle of your supermarket.
 
Some use Scotch bonnet peppers instead. I personally prefer using the Pepper Sauce. Then a can of diced tomatoes are added to the mixture before pouring in some chicken broth and freshly squeezed lime juice. It takes about 30 minutes ⏰ to a cook all together and 10 minutes to prep – I’m pretty fast with my knife so it takes me less than 5 minutes to prep everything…
 
This Caribbean Style Fish Stew is an ideal one-pot meal to make on weeknights! It’s also light with tons of flavor 😋 without being overly spicy. Incredibly delectable on its own, this dish is even better served with crusty bread, roti or rice so you can sop up the yumminess of the rich sauce…
Bon Appétit! 🍽
 
Here are several more amazing one-pot recipes for you to enjoy… 😀
– Texas Cowboy Stew
– Thai Red Curry Shrimp
– Coffee Beef Stew
– Arroz con Pollo
– Moroccan Kefta Tajine
– Pork Vindaloo
– Pumpkin Chili
and for even more fish recipes 🐟, click on this link… Recipe Category • Fish & Seafood


For ingredient amounts, directions, and much more, visit  https://clubfoody.com/cf-recipes/caribbean-style-fish-stew/


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel 📽 by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube
 

Caribbean Style Fish Stew




No comments:

Post a Comment