Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Creamy Tortellini Boscaiola Recipe • Great Pasta Dish | Club Foody

 

I’m so happy that spring 🌼 is finally here but let’s not fool ourselves as there’s still chilly days ahead of us. Until the weather settles down and gets warm, I rely on certain recipes like Hamburger HelperChicken DivanSlow Cooker Beef CurryLamb KeemaTexas Cowboy Stew, etc.
 
Another dish I like to make during fall and spring is my Creamy Tortellini Boscaiola! With a nice assortment of fresh produce along with tortellini in a well-seasoned creamy sauce, this is an incredible comfort food 🥰 to try! It’s easy to make and a perfect weeknight meal when days remain crisp!
 
I buy pre-made tortellini and the brand I use is high quality – yes, I can be lazy sometimes. There are many different fillings to choose from such as cheese 🧀, ham, tomato 🍅, and others. The one I prefer for this recipe is beef. Soon, I’ll show you how to shape homemade tortellini so stay tuned…
 
Like many “vloggers”, we often cook by stages so we can film 🎥 the entire step-by-step recipe unless there’s two cameras going at once. Here’s my little trick. When it comes to pasta, after cooking, I drain it followed by lightly drizzling on some oil and then toss to coat. This prevents the noodles from sticking together while I can focus on something else.
 
Creamy Tortellini Boscaiola is a delicious earthy recipe! First, bacon 🥓 is slowly rendered (that takes time) and then transferred to a bowl. I don’t bother to place it on paper towels to remove any excess fat because the dish needs that extra flavor to bring out that outstanding level of yumminess! It’s okay to do it once every blue moon…
 
From there, the onions, mushrooms 🍄, and garlic are sautéed in the skillet. Then I pour in some white wine and reduce by half before adding heavy cream, peas and cheese. I season with Italian seasoning and red pepper flakes. All these ingredients mingle so well together!
 
When it comes to white wine, of course you can skip it and use beef broth in lieu. If you opt for the wine, use the one you like. I select Pinot Grigio because I really enjoy it but if you prefer Chardonnay or Sauvignon Blanc then go for it 😉.
 
You see me using parsley in many of my recipes. Besides enjoying its taste, this herb is also very healthy 💚 for us.
– It’s packed with vitamins especially vitamin K (bone health), C and A, minerals and antioxidants.
– Parsley is also a great source of apigenin which helps to prevent cancer.
– It reduces blood pressure as well as bloating.
– Parsley is a great source of potassium, calcium, magnesium and folate.
– Like broccoli 🥦, green beans, kale, spinach, romaine lettuce, arugula, basil, and others, parsley has chlorophyll, an antioxidant, which lowers the risk of serious health conditions.
 
This Creamy Tortellini Boscaiola is a tasty recipe! Uncomplicated, this Italian dish is ideal to enjoy as a weeknight meal. Beautiful April is here but until the mercury rises and BBQ 🔥 season starts, I like serving this amazing pasta and I’m sure you will after trying it!
Bon Appétit! 🍽
 
Here are several more incredible pasta recipes for you to enjoy… 😀
– Spicy Sausage Penne all’Arrabbiata
– Spaghetti alla Carbonara
– Fettuccine alle Vongole – Clam Fettuccine
– Lasagna Roll Ups
– Potato Gnocchi
– Italian Stuffed Pasta Shells
– Smoky Mac & Cheese Beef
and for even more pasta recipes 🍝, click on this link… Recipe Category • Pasta & Pizza


For ingredient amounts, directions and much more, visit https://clubfoody.com/cf-recipes/creamy-tortellini-boscaiola/


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel 📽 by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube
 

Creamy Tortellini Boscaiola




No comments:

Post a Comment