Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Cream of Mushroom Soup Recipe • Rich and Tasty! | Club Foody

 

I have to admit that as a child 👧, I wasn’t too picky when it came to food because my parents didn’t let me. If I didn’t like something… just too bad, eat it! Although they were tough on my brother and me, they also helped us to have an open mind about food by forcing us to eat a little bit of everything.
 
There’s a type of food that was and still is my ultimate favorite… mushrooms 🍄! While most kids didn’t like these fungi, I was so happy when I saw my parents cooking with them. Back then, the cremini and the button mushrooms were the only ones they knew about… perhaps other kinds weren’t as readily available as they are now.
 
As I was sprouting up (like a mushroom) and eventually moved out on my own, I started cooking 👩‍🍳 a lot with these fungi, using them in so many dishes. I also went from cremini to portobello and eventually tried other kinds that I wasn’t familiar with. That is when I created my first Cream of Mushroom Soup!
 
My first attempt wasn’t too shabby, but over the years, this recipe has improved significantly. It was missing a few ingredients before this soup 🥣 reached its current state. After many tries, I must say that this soup is perfect: flavorful and earthy.
 
As the cold months are just ahead of us, a good Cream of Mushroom Soup is always welcome. It’s rich in flavor and can be served anytime. This is the kind of soup that is not only comfort food 🥰 but also elegant enough to serve to your guests. I also like to use it in other recipes like my Turkey Tetrazzini, a lovely casserole that is great when you have turkey meat leftover after the holidays 🎄.
 
As I always say, – “homemade is the best” -, and this is another recipe that proves it. This Cream of Mushroom Soup takes some time ⏰ to make, but when you sit down to enjoy it, you’ll be quite pleased with the flavorful results… it’s so worth it!
Bon Appétit!🍽
 
Check out these other delicious soup recipes…😀
– Avgolemono Chicken Soup
– Slow Cooker Beef Barley Soup
– Corn Chowder
– French Onion Soup Gratinée
– Cauliflower Cheese Soup
– West Coast Smoked Salmon Chowder
– Carrot Soup with Mashed Potatoes
– Albóndigas • Mexican Meatball Soup
– Udon Noodle Soup
and for even more soup and chowder recipes 🥣, click on this link… Recipe Category • Soups & Chowders


For ingredient amounts, directions, and much more, visit ➡ https://clubfoody.com/cf-recipes/cream-of-mushroom-soup/ 😉


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel 📽 by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube
 

Cream of Mushroom Soup



No comments:

Post a Comment