Thursday, April 21, 2016

Hawai'ian Style Teriyaki Sauce

You’ve probably tried teriyaki sauce before at your local Japanese restaurant or sushi spot. Perhaps you have a bottle in the back of your fridge and forgot about it! I bet you have never tried to make this simple and delicious sauce at home before. Why…you ask?


Sauces don’t have to be complicated and to be frank with you, most of them are so simplistic, they take next to no time to prepare. I won’t blame it on my roots but I have to admit that I looove making sauces! It’s like the cherry on top of the sundae, so many dishes required a final touch and more often than not, that means sauce!


In a previous episode, I showed you the method I use to make those awesome chicken drumettes but you cannot have drumettes (or wings) without sauce, right? Okay, I can hear some of you who say “yes”…but let’s be real, the majority of us love our favorite sauce!


What comes to mind when someone says Hawai`i? Palm trees, leis, hula dancers, waves, plumeria and birds of paradise, perfect weather and, of course…pineapple. Now you know which ingredient I’m using to make this my Hawai`ian Style Teriyaki Sauce. You can use this versatile sauce on almost anything; chicken breasts, burgers, ribs, pork chops, etc. The choice is yours so give it a try soon. Bon Appétit!


For ingredient amounts and much more, visit http://clubfoody.com

No comments:

Post a Comment