Thursday, July 7, 2016

Mexican Chicken Sub Recipe • Best Submarine Sandwich! | Club Foody

It’s July or August and it’s hot outside – no complaints, I love it! – but if you are like me, we don’t always feel like cooking a big meal, let alone eating one. Sometimes I just want to have something quick & easy to prepare. I want a meal that satisfies me and is full of flavor… a sandwich! What about a Mexican Chicken Sub?


I love Mexican culture and its cuisine. The ingredients are simple but yet so colorful and tasty. For some of you, Mexican food may be too spicy and for others, each bite is heavenly. I enjoy the spiciness and I love experimenting with a variety of ingredients.

In this video, I’ve incorporated a couple of Mexican ingredients that set this dish apart from a regular submarine with a slight twist. It’s a fast and easy meal that everyone will enjoy because the combination of ingredients marry together perfectly. This dish is not hot at all so there is no reason not to try this tasty recipe. Is it the chipotle mayo or the guacamole that makes it Mexican? That is for you to decide…

In this flavorful sandwich recipe, I also add some bacon. C’mon everything tastes better with bacon! I use my method to cook it because there’s no mess! That’s right! To find out more about it, click on this link… Oven Baked Bacon • Best Way to Cook Bacon

It’s a simple meal and yet very flavorful! This is the perfect little sandwich for those hot summer days when we don’t want to spend a whole lot of time in the kitchen preparing a meal. I think sandwiches are underrated and should not be served strictly for lunch. This Mexican Chicken Sub is one of our favorite sandwiches that we like to enjoy for lunch or dinner and I’m sure you’ll agree the first time you try one.
Bon Appétit!

Don’t buy guacamole at the store and make this delicious one instead…
– Creamy Spicy Guacamole

Here are more amazing Mexican inspired recipes for you to try…
– Grilled Fish Tacos
– Jicama Mango Pepper Salad
– Pulled Pork Enchiladas
– Chipotle Chicken Tortilla Pizza
– Jalapeño Bacon Cheese Dip
– Ceviche de Pescado
and for even more sandwich recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Sandwiches


For ingredient amounts and much more, visit https://clubfoody.com/recipe/mexican-chicken-sub/


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment