Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Tropical Sunshine Smoothie Recipe • Healthy and Flavorful! | Club Foody


Summer is all about sunshine, warm weather, outdoor activities, backyard parties, BBQ’s, and obviously fresh produce. As some of you already know, I can’t get enough of fresh produce when it’s in season. Because of the outdoor space restrictions we have, I cannot grow acres of produce but if I would have the space, I would totally look like Zsa Zsa Gabor from Green Acres… no joke! Okay perhaps I wouldn’t be wearing the boa but definitely my open-toed sandals…
 
There are so many fruits and vegetables around the house and every day with each meal I make a serious commitment to serve them. One obvious thing to have in the morning is a smoothie. It starts the day off right and there’s all day to process the fruits in our system. It gives us the energy we need and it feels good!
 
I enjoy experimenting with my fruits, juices, and other ingredients to create refreshing, healthy smoothies… that’s my thing! Years ago I created this Tropical Sunshine Smoothie and David & I just love it! It has been featured on a very popular American food website and now I’m posting it on Club Foody for you to enjoy.
 
Some of you might not know how to handle a mango so here’s a tutorial on it… How to Cut a Mango. I also have another great kitchen tips & tricks to get the most of your citrus fruit so check it out… Extract the Most Juice from Citrus Fruits
 
My Tropical Sunshine Smoothie‘s bright yellow color will put a smile on your face and put some sunshine in your morning. With mango, pineapple, banana and a hint of coconut, it is so delicious! It is packed with healthy vitamins and nutrients. I have no doubt you’ll enjoy the flavor and the added benefit of knowing how healthy it is for you.
Bon Appétit!
 
Check out these other flavorful and healthy smoothie recipes…
– Kiwi-Banana-Pineapple-Orange
– Red Velvet Boost
– Palm Springs Date Shake
– Tahini Mango Peanut Butter
– Caribbean Smoothie
– Berry Fusion
and for even more beverage and cocktail recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Beverages


For ingredient amounts and much more, visit https://clubfoody.com/recipe/tropical-sunshine-smoothie/


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment