Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Chilled Avocado Soup Recipe • A Refreshing Summer Soup! | Club Foody

I don’t know about your family but when I was a child, my father ate soup all year round and it was “hot”. I couldn’t stand eating soup during the summer time and later on, I found out that it was “hot” soup I couldn’t stand eating during the summer time… lol!
 
I actually enjoy making “cold” soup during the hot months. It is so refreshing and it is a nice change to serve to your guests. I have been experimenting with different flavors and I have to admit, sometimes I can push it a bit too far. I’m still working on a few new flavors which I will proudly post for you in the near future.
 
The one I’m about to share with you today is super tasty! Not only is it delicious but it is also very healthy! It all started because one day I wanted to make my Spanish Gazpacho and I realized I was missing a few ingredients. I looked into my crisper and saw some avocados and a light came on – it happens sometimes… lol!. It took me a few tries but I finally got there! Please enjoy my Chilled Avocado Soup!
 
David and I eat avocados regularly. It’s one of our favorite fruits! This is a “superfood” and its nutrients, vitamins and healthy fats make it extra special. We sometimes eat an avocado by scooping the flesh right out of the avocado half with a spoon just before dinner. Other times, we use them for making David’s tasty Guacamole as a condiment for sandwichesnachosburgers, and so on. Now we have another way to enjoy this awesome fruit… Chilled Avocado Soup!
 
If you enjoy the buttery texture and flavor of this fruit like we do, you will definitely loooove this recipe! To me, this Avocado Soup is such a flavorful dish! How can you not enjoy the freshness when it’s hot outside? Just a slight warning… after you try it, you’ll be hooked!
Bon Appétit!
 
If you are not sure on how to handle this fruit, click here… How to Prep an Avocado
 
Here are a few more chilled soup recipes for you to enjoy…
– Spanish Gazpacho
– Chilled Leek & Fennel Soup
– Classic Vichyssoise
– Chilled Roasted Pepper Soup
and for even more flavorful soup recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Soups


For ingredient amounts and much more, visit https://clubfoody.com/recipe/chilled-avocado-soup/


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment