Thursday, September 22, 2016

Chicken Ham Sausage Jambalaya

Did you ever have the opportunity to do or experience something new and for some obscure reason decline? Well let me share one with you that to this day, I don’t understand why I didn’t jump on it sooner. A friend of mine, Vycki, invited me back when I was living in Windsor to join her and another girl to fly to New Orleans during Mardi Gras. I don’t remember why but I didn’t go and still regret it each time I see or hear something about New Orleans.

To ease my sorrow, I decided a few years later to make something Creole, something that is a New Orleans staple; jambalaya. Unfortunately I wasn’t totally making it from scratch and was buying the “prepared jambalaya rice mix”. C’mon that was way back then!

Since becoming better at making dishes without using “prepared” foods, today I am sharing with you my Chicken Ham Sausage Jambalaya. It is simple to make and also a good way to use up some of your leftovers. You can change your choice of proteins but the combination of these three is just fabulous. Try it, I’m sure you’ll love it!
Bon Appétit!


For ingredient amounts and much more, visit http://clubfoody.com/recipe/chicken-ham-sausage-jambalaya/

No comments:

Post a Comment