Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Bumbleberry Pie Recipe • A Berry Delicious Dessert! | Club Foody

We are at the end of the summer and it’s time to harvest our garden. Canningpickling, freezing fruits & vegetables for the upcoming cold season. We also make sauces, jams, jellies and pies. Did I say pies?
 
Bakers around the world are baking their favorite fruit pies; apple, blueberry, cherry, peach, pear, rhubarb, strawberry and so on. Sometimes though, you don’t have enough fruit to make a full pie with just one fruit so here’s a delicious solution… mix a few different fruits together like the one I’m about to share with you.
 
I have one great pie recipe that David and I really enjoy and it is our Bumbleberry Pie. The combination of berries makes this pie so amazing… well you’ll just have to make it to understand. I could try to describe it but I wouldn’t be doing it justice as to how wonderfully flavorful this pie really is.
 
This Bumbleberry pie has apples, blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries in it. The mix is just awesome! Originating in the Maritimes here in Canada, this incredible dessert is definitely a must try! Rhubarb is often substituted for the apples or also added along with the other ingredients. David is not a big fan of rhubarb so this is why I didn’t add any.
 
Last month as you must know, I posted my Foolproof Pie Dough so now you can make this pie totally from scratch. I should warn you though… you’ll have to make a couple Bumbleberry Pies because they disappear so quickly, you might not even get a slice! When it’s time to serve, I like to add a big scoop of my No Churn Vanilla Bean Ice Cream… yum!
Bon Appétit!
 
Here are more delicious pie recipes for you to enjoy…
– Apple Cheese Pie
– Key Lime Pie
– Lemon Meringue Pie
– Silk & Satin Chocolate Pie
– Pumpkin Pie
– Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Pie
and for more great dessert recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Dessert


For ingredient amounts and much more, visit https://clubfoody.com/recipe/bumbleberry-pie/


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment