Tuesday, December 6, 2016

French Baguettes


We all have our weaknesses and bread is mine. When I walk by a bakery, just the smell of fresh baked bread drives me crazy! It doesn't matter if I'm hungry or not, my brain sends a signal to my stomach and I start salivating - "Frankie wants bread!". To resist the temptation of not having any is even more insane!


Although bread is my weak spot, interestingly enough, I barely eat any but when I do it has to be fresh! I mean so fresh that when you try to slice it, it collapses. The freshest way for me to take care of my bread craving is to bake my own.
 
There are so many kinds of bread out there that it’s hard to choose one to bake, but I’ve decided on (drum rolling)… French Baguettes! Who knew… lol!
 
The whole technique of bread making without using a bread machine is extremely simple and you can enjoy bread as fresh as can be without stepping out. The secret of making homemade bread is to make sure to let the dough rise so it doubles in size. Another helpful tip I can give you is when it’s time to shape the dough balls into oblong shapes, if the dough resists, don’t touch it for a few minutes and let the gluten relax.
 
This is what I use when I make my Stuffed Baguettes recipe. How awesome is it to bake your own French Baguettes! It cannot get fresher than that and I’m telling you, just the smell of baked bread from your oven will make you salivate. As soon as you take it out from the oven, slice a few pieces and spread butter on top… now that’s a piece of heaven in your mouth!
Bon Appétit!
 
Check out these other bread recipes…
– Tomato Rosemary Focaccia
– Cheddar Biscuits
– Popovers
– Dinner Rolls
– Indian Naan Bread
– Mexican Cornbread
and for even more great bread recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Bread


For ingredient amounts and much more, visit http://clubfoody.com/recipe/french-baguettes/


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment