Thursday, December 29, 2016

Mistletoe Kiss

We are just a few days away from the end of the year and the beginning of 2017…! There are many parties going on this weekend and if you are hosting one of them, you definitely need something “cool” for your guests.

Besides hors d’oeuvres, music, decorations, cute napkins and fancy little hats with noise makers, you still need one more thing to impress your invitees… What about a drink?

In this video, I’ll share with you my Mistletoe Kiss. This drink can be sipped after-dinner as a digestif or just as a straight shot during your party. The taste of it is so Holiday-ish (if I may) and the layered colors definitely set the tone for the seasons celebrations. It is the perfect drink to have under the mistletoe to cheer the farewell of 2016 and welcome in the New Year. Of course, I think I don’t need to remind you to drink responsibly.

Thanks to all of you for your lovely support of my new venture in the crazy world of cooking, I would like to wish you a healthy, Happy New Year filled with love, laughter and prosperity… !
Happy New Year!


For ingredient amounts and much more, visit http://clubfoody.com/recipe/mistletoe-kiss/


No comments:

Post a Comment