Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Ultimate Slow Cooker Chili Recipe • Deliciously Comforting! | Club Foody

“Brrrr” is how I feel during the winter months! Thanks to the cave men who came up with fire pits which eventually evolved into the fireplace! I’m not a winter person because I’m cold most of the time and my favorite spot in the house besides the kitchen is by the fireplace. Although I complain about winter often, the season gives me a good reason to cook nice, warm, cozy meals.
 
My parents never cooked chili at home nor did I have it until my early twenties. Since my first spoonful of that delicious dish, I’ve been hooked! Very simple but enormously satisfying, this is a staple in our kitchen during the lovely winter months… I think the intonation on the winter months qualify’s as being slightly sarcastic. Anyway, I prefer to make it a certain way. That’s why I call it my Ultimate Slow Cooker Chili! Making chili in a Dutch oven is very good but I think it is even better when it cooks slowly in a crock-pot for hours so the flavors can blend together. 


A slow cooker to me is your own personal chef. You prep everything in the morning, throw the ingredients in the cooking vessel, set the timer and forget about it. When you get home, dinner is ready and all you need to do is pull out a bowl, grab a spoon and a knife – that’s to spread the butter on the yummy Crusty Bread you bought before getting home -, sit down and enjoy this comforting Slow Cooker Chili!
 
This slow cooker chili is packed with a ton of flavor that blends so well together! It’s a great comfort food recipe that gives you a warm, cozy feeling inside… it is so satisfying! With Super Bowl just around the corner, this can also be added to your list of party food recipes…
Bon Appétit!
 
Besides this one, I have another chili recipe that is incredibly delicious and perfect when there’s leftover turkey meat. It’s my Turkey Chili Tex-Mex Style
 
Check out these other beautiful beef recipes…
– Bolognese sauce
– Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry
– Mediterranean Eggplant Casserole
– Beef Stroganoff
– Hungarian Beef Goulash
– Braised Beef Short Ribs with Sherry & Shiitake
and for even more slow cooker recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Slow Cooker

 

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit https://clubfoody.com/recipe/ultimate-slow-cooker-chili/


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment