Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Herbed Garlic Parmesan Croutons

I don’t really like to lecture people but… that’s right there’s a “but”… when it comes to food, I can’t resist mentioning how good it is to have a little salad at least once a day. Eating greens is very important for the function of our metabolism.

I also realize that many people force themselves to eat salads because they find them “boring”. You’ve read it right… boring! I, personally, love eating salads because I have so many versatile recipes therefore every day I can serve salads with delicious variations.

Enough with the salad…

When I go grocery shopping, I rarely buy prepared food items. I prefer to make my own as much as I can. Some would say it takes too much time. My argument is I’d rather spend some time making homemade than losing years of my life. Prepared foods are, in my opinion, poison! The food manufacturers add chemicals to food to preserve them for a longer shelf life. When you take a moment to think about it, what can 30 minutes a day do to improve your health? A lot if you think about simple changes to your lifestyle and eating habits. For example, if you like to watch TV a lot during the evening, remove one program and replace it by making something homemade instead of store-bought. Little changes like this can have a big impact on your life…

Enough with the prepared food items…

Sooo, I like to eat salad and I like to make variations each day to make it delicious and interesting. One item that can enhance a salad besides nuts, dry fruits and of course vegetables and so on is... croutons! I used to buy them at the store but I stopped doing that a long time ago and I’m glad I did. The taste of homemade croutons is far superior to the boxed stuff from the supermarket. Adding fresh ingredients makes the croutons so yummy!

Here I’m sharing my Herbed Garlic Parmesan Croutons recipe and if… only if you decide to walk from the couch to the kitchen during the commercial breaks, you can make this flavorful recipe. The time it takes to make them is short and the results are amazing!
Bon Appétit!

 

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit http://clubfoody.com/recipe/herbed-garlic-parmesan-croutons/

No comments:

Post a Comment