Thursday, December 14, 2017

Dinner Rolls Recipe • Great for your next Dinner Party! | Club Foody

I like baking desserts but what I really love to make is bread… any kind and shape as long as it’s bread! In the Summer time when it’s hot, there’s not many people who like to bake. To me baking is more something I enjoy doing when it’s cooler outside. The smell of fresh dough baking in the oven is my ultimate weakness… like my Dinner Rolls, my French Baguettes, my Tomato Rosemary FocacciaArepasMediterranean Olive Bread, and many more!
 
From a visual perspective, the beautiful golden color helps give that slight push over the hill to remove any willpower left in my body. It doesn’t matter if I’m hungry or not, when fresh baked bread comes out from the oven, I need to eat some right away unless it’s for dinner when we’re having company over… then I have to admit, it’s simply torture as I have to restrain myself and wait for the appropriate moment…
 
With many celebrations ahead, baking homemade bread is something that everyone will really appreciate! There are some bread recipes that can take days before you see the final results and also others that take a few hours to complete such as my Dinner Rolls. This is a simple recipe. It doesn’t take days to make and the results are delicious. Of course everyone can always buy them at the supermarket but come on… nothing beats the smell and taste of fresh homemade bread!
 
This extra touch will make your dinner party a success when you serve these Dinner Rolls to your guests because of the freshness, tenderness and just because you took the time to make them… Enjoy!
Bon Appétit!
 
Check out these other great bread recipes…
– Hamburger Buns
– Cheesy Breadsticks
– Cheddar Biscuits
– Mexican Cornbread
– Indian Naan Bread
– Popovers
and for even more bread recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Bread

 

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit, https://clubfoody.com/recipe/dinner-rolls/


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment