Thursday, June 20, 2019

Classic Pasta Salad Recipe • A Summer Favorite! | Club Foody

Summer is officially here and with backyard parties, picnics and family gatherings, there are certain foods that are requested more than others. We don’t want anything too heavy but definitely fresh and tasty… a dish that represents summer like this Classic Pasta Salad!
 
Throughout the years, I’ve been posting different salad recipes. Some fit well for colder months such as my Winter Citrus SaladAsian Chicken Salad, and so on, while others are perfect for summer time like my Greek SaladStrawberry SaladJicama Mango Pepper SaladCreamy Bacon Potato Salad, etc. To me, salads can be enjoyed anytime during the year but I have to say that I prefer eating my Classic Pasta Salad during the summer…
 
I love vegetables and this salad is packed with them. Not only is this salad colorful but it’s also healthy and flavorful. It’s a rainbow of yumminess! I prefer to make my own dressing/vinaigrette but I know that some of you will probably use a store-bought dressing or vinaigrette. So you have some options but if you are like me and enjoy fresh and tasty, here are a few homemade recipes you can use such as Roasted Red Pepper Parmesan Vinaigrette, Blue Cheese DressingRaspberry VinaigretteThousand Island DressingMandarin Orange Vinaigrette with SesameRussian DressingZippy Ranch Dressing, and many more…
 
The day I was filming, I didn’t add ham to the Pasta Salad because that night I was serving it with Hamburgers. As much as I enjoy proteins, I thought it was a little too much. Don’t be afraid to use certain ingredients you enjoy… after all it’s your salad! As I’ve said many times – “Adjust the recipe to your liking”
 
You won’t go wrong serving this Classic Pasta Salad at your next summer get together. It’s delicious, extremely appealing visually and quite healthy, using fresh ingredients. That’s what I call a great summer side dish!
Bon Appétit!
 
Check out these other amazing summer side recipes…
– Vegetable Medley
– Texas Caviar
– Smoky Bacon Creamed Corn
– Green Beans with Chili-Orange Oil
– Spicy Tropical Salsa
– Tex•Mex Potatoes
and for even more healthy salad recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Salads & Dressings
 
For ingredient amounts and much more, visit 

Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment