Thursday, June 6, 2019

Hamburger Buns Recipe • Easy, Fresh & Incredibly Delicious! | Club Foody

Here on the Canadian West Coast, we’re able to barbecue pretty much all year round but to me, the BBQ season really starts when the weather warms up until the first signs of “winter”. When it comes to barbecuing food, there’s one dish that I really enjoy… burgers! A nice juicy burger on the barbie with all the goodies trapped between two buns… YUM!
 
I have a few burger recipes that I’ve already posted, my Chipotle Stuffed Bronto BurgerMexican BurgersSmoky Porky BurgersItalian Burgers with Tomato SlawBlue Cheese Burgers and many more coming in the future. It doesn’t matter which flavor or recipe you use to make your burgers, the common denominator is what holds everything together… the Hamburger Buns!
 
Years ago soon after I started making my own bread, one food vessel I really wanted to make from scratch was Hamburger Buns. Being a big fan of burgers on the “barbie”, I had no choice but to try making this particular bread. To be honest, it took me a few tries before this recipe was bullet proof. After I finally got it, it’s become a popular staple during the BBQ season. Homemade burgers with homemade buns… it’s a match made in culinary heaven!
 
There’s one important part of this recipe that shouldn’t be ignored and it is the “towel”. While some cooks use plastic wrap that will most likely stick to the buns and deflate them, I use a very “light” kitchen towel. If you don’t have one, try to find a thin tea towel. That should do the trick.
 
Do yourself a favor for your next backyard BBQ party, make these fluffy, soft and tasty Hamburger Buns. Your guests will be impressed and they will make such a flavorful difference when serving your favorite burgers, your Pulled Pork sandwich or even Turkey à la King on these buns. If you want another great “bbq favorite”, try these Hot Dog Buns, they’re amazing!
Bon Appétit!
 
Check out these other delicious homemade bread recipes…
– Tomato Rosemary Focaccia
– Mediterranean Olive Bread
– Cheddar Biscuitss
– Popovers
– Dinner Rolls
– Indian Naan Bread
and for even more bread recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Bread

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit

Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment