Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Biscotti Recipe • A Tasty Italian Holiday Treat! | Club Foody

When December arrives, there’s a big list of recipes to make… not that I have to but more I “want to”. These are my traditional Holiday recipes that I want my family and friends to enjoy. I have my Tourtière (meat pie), CretonStuffed BunsSucre à la Crème (butter & cream fudge), Ragout de Boulettes avec Pattes de Cochon (meatballs stew with pig’s leg), Spicy Gingerbread Cookies, just to name a few.
 
Many of these recipes are the ones my mother was making during this time of year. Others were added throughout my life from people I met and relationships I’ve had. For example, when I met David, he introduced me to Christmas Stollen and I have made it ever since.
 
In my early 20’s, I was engaged to Carlos, a young Italian man from Saint-Leonard which is a borough of Montréal. While dating, I tasted amazing food his mother made who was also teaching me how to make it. Since then I like to make a few during the Holidays like Panettone and Biscotti!
 
These delicious cookies have been among my favorites ever since. I wish I wrote Carlos’ mother’s Biscotti recipe down but I managed to make them pretty similar to hers. They are full of flavor especially with the added pistachios and cranberries, making them very festive and colorful. I also like their texture which is perfect for dipping in a caffè latte, espresso or hot cup of tea… yum!
 
This Biscotti recipe is easy to make and they’re great to serve during the Holidays. They also make a nice gift to give your guests so surprise them with these incredible cookies!
Bon Appétit!
 
Here are more delicious festive recipes for you to try…
– Spicy Holiday Chocolate Bark
– Escargot con Funghi in Vol-au-vent
– Tiramisu
– Braised Beef Short Ribs with Sherry & Shiitake
– Golden Sunset
– Veal Ossobuco
and for even more great Holiday recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Holidays

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit

Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment