Thursday, December 12, 2019

Eggs Benedict Recipe • Elegant & Delicious! | Club Foody

Hey my friends… guess what? I’m getting better when it comes to eating breakfast! Not every morning but a few times a week now, I enjoy some food in the morning… not just coffee. It’s not like I never liked breakfast… au contraire! I LOVE it but seemed like I never found the time to eat – okay, perhaps too much coffee instead!
 
As I’m getting better at having the most important meal of the day, of course I want my favorite foods which include granolasoft boiled eggsquiche, and so on. One breakfast/brunch dish that I really, really enjoy is Eggs Benedict!
 
Oh my! With cooked Canadian back bacon (or Black Forest Ham, lobster, smoked salmon, etc.) on top of toasted English muffins followed by perfect poached eggs and for the final touch… topped with a beautiful Hollandaise Sauce and a light sprinkle of paprika… C’mon, it can’t get better than that!
 
Eggs Benedict is simple to make and I’m always puzzled when people don’t want to make them at home. I think the idea of making the Hollandaise Sauce terrifies some home cooks but they shouldn’t be because when they know the technics of making it, the rest is just a breeze.
 
With the Holidays around the corner, I’m sure some of your family members and even friends might end up staying overnight. What a great and elegant breakfast to serve them. I’m not reinventing the wheel on how to make them but I do have my way of making these lovely Eggs Benedict and it might become yours as well…
Bon Appétit!
 
Here are more delicious egg recipes for you to try…
– Soufflé Mexican Omelet
– Angel Eggs on a Cloud
– Quiche Lorraine
– Soft Boiled Eggs
– Pancetta Vegetable Frittata
– French Creamed Eggs coming on December 8th, 2020
– Shakshuka
and for even more breakfast and brunch recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Breakfast & Brunch

For ingredient amounts and much more visit https://clubfoody.com/recipe/eggs-benedict/


Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment