Monday, December 30, 2019

Mulled Cider Recipe - Slow Cooker • A Festive Holiday Drink | Club Foody

Everyone is different… some enjoy cold months while others prefer warm, hot months. David and I have a hard time coping with the cold and when we can, we take off to nice, warm tropical destinations. I don’t know if we are getting “soft” as we are getting older but it seems harder to deal with the cold year after year…
 
I cook and bake a lot during the cold months. The oven works full-time, keeping the house warm along with the nice aromas floating around. I also like to make hot beverages such as my Indian Masala Chai, Hot Cocoa and this lovely one… my Mulled Cider made in a Slow Cooker!
 
I love to make this tasty beverage. The flavor is so delicate and fragrant. To me this is one of the best beverages associated with the Holiday season! David and I enjoy sitting by the fireplace and slowly sipping this warm drink with Christmas Carols playing in the background.
 
Some might add a shot (or two) of spiced rum or even vodka to it. I’m fine the way it is. There’s already apple cider and a whole bottle of dry red wine in it… I think it’s more than enough! Also I don’t want to ruin the subtle background flavors from the spices… yummy!
 
When it comes to cook it up… You can set up your crock pot on Low for 4 hours or High for 2 hours. You can also place all the ingredients in a large pot and gently simmer on the stove top on medium-low heat for 25 to 30 minutes.
 
This Mulled Cider is perfect to enjoy during the cold winter months. Slowly cooked in the crockpot, the mixology is absolutely divine; not too spicy, not too strong… just enough to keep you warm and cozy all winter long…
Cheers!
 
Here are more delicious Holidays beverages for you to try…
– Mistletoe Kiss
– Golden Sunset
– Chocolate Grasshopper Martini
– Vodka Yummmosa
– Homemade Holiday Eggnog
– Blood Orange Martini
and for even more alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, click on this link… Recipe Category • Beverages

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit

Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment