Thursday, December 5, 2019

Stuffed Buns Recipe • A Tasty Snack! | Club Foody

As a child, I couldn’t wait to enjoy my favorite Holiday foods such as Sucre à la Crème (Butter & Cream Fudge)TourtièreBouillabaisseBoeuf Bourguignon (Beef Bourguignon)Cognac Chicken Liver Pâté (yes I liked that stuff from a very young age…), Gingerbread Cookies, Ragout de Boulettes avec Pattes de Cochon (Meatballs Stew with Pig’s Legs), Tarte au Sucre (Sugar Pie), and many more including this very simple recipe… Stuffed Buns!
 
My mother started cooking and baking about 2 weeks before Christmas, making meat pies, ragout (browning her flour), cookies and much more… One food item that I couldn’t get enough of was her appetizer… the Stuffed Buns! Nothing complicated about this recipe; just a few ingredients and the next thing you know, there’s a tasty appetizer to serve to your guests.
 
Every time she served these Stuffed Buns to family and friends, within less than half an hour they were all gone. The first time I served them to my friends, the same scenario happened… gone in a flash. Of course I had to test them on David’s palate, right? Let’s put it this way… if I don’t make them at least once a year, he starts pouting… what a big baby! Yep, he’s my husband!
 
From the original version, I added a few ingredients which are cayenne pepper, smoked paprika and garlic salt. My mother never added those and her stuffed buns were still very delicious. I’m just that way though… always try to bring up the flavors. It is up to you if you want to add these spices or not and either way, you’ll still have a delicious meal to serve.
 
This appetizer is so easy to put together. Some ground beef, gumbo soup, a few seasonings and you’ve got yourself a nice appetizer to serve your guests. When you are entertaining during the festive time of year, a quick and delicious recipe is the way to go and you won’t miss with this one… these Stuffed Buns are that incredible!
Bon Appétit!
 
Check out these incredible appetizer recipes…
– Crab Artichoke Pepper Dip
– Easy Baba Ganoush
– Stuffed Dates with Gorgonzola
– Sardine Cups
– Baked Goat Cheese with Almonds
– Escargot con Funghi in Vol-au-vent
and for even more delicious appetizer recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Appetizer

For ingredient amounts and much more, visit

Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment