Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Herb & Butter Rice Recipe • A Great Side Dish to Try! | Club Foody

When I started making rice as a side dish, I was using a popular brand. Later on I was buying the pre-seasoned rice packages from the same manufacturer until I started reading the ingredients. That alone threw me off… enough that I never bought it again.
 
In the past, I posted a couple of rice recipes like my Wild Rice Pilaf with Porcini, Cranberries & Toasted Almonds as well as my Indian Basmati with Dry Fruits. Today I’m sharing another one with you… my Herb & Butter Rice! With a great balance of seasoning, this rice can be served with many dishes. One that we always like to pair it with is David’s Hawaiian Chicken Curry… very nice!
 
The beauty with this Herb & Butter Rice dish is it’s very flavorful… perfect to serve with many proteins. It won’t steal the show from your main dish but will definitely complement it well.
 
This side is made with a combination of rice and pasta. Initially, I was making it just with rice. I got the idea of combining these two together when I was invited over for dinner by a friend and she used another popular brand with seasoning included in the box. Although it was quite good (it has to be otherwise they wouldn’t be selling any…), I knew the drill with the little packet of dry seasoning… no thank you!
 
It might take 5 minutes longer to cook than the commercial rice packages but at least you know what goes in it. I make this delicious Herb & Butter Rice often and I’m sure you will too after trying this tasty side dish…
Bon Appétit!
 
Here are delicious side dish recipes for you to try…
– Green Beans with Chili-Orange Oil
– Mixed Mashed Potatoes
– Mushroom Risotto
– Squash à la Canadienne
– Creamed Spinach • Steakhouse Style
– Grand Marnier Glazed Carrots
and for even more side dish and vegetable recipes, click on this link… Recipe Category • Sides & Vegetables

For ingredient amounts, directions and much more, visit https://clubfoody.com/recipe/herb-butter-rice/

Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel by clicking on this link… Club Foody YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment